The POLIN company was established in the 1980s as the first innovation and implementation unit in the country, currently, since 1989, organized as a limited liability company – Innovative Multi Trade Company POLIN, limited liability company.
Innowacyjne Przedsiębiorstwo Wielobranżowe POLIN Sp. z o.o.
Innovative Multi Trade Company POLIN has over 35 years of tradition in the protection of industrial property. We cooperate with specialists and patent attorneys in many fields of science and technology:
- environmental protection in the energy sector,
- mechanics and precision mechanics,
- energy, RES, electrical engineering, regulatory devices, and neural networks,
- mining, metallurgy, and chemistry
and in the last 25 years we have specialized in topics related to professional power engineering in terms of technologies and devices related to environmental protection, mainly the reduction of toxic gas emissions from combustion processes.
In technical and technological matters, POLIN cooperates or has cooperated with, among others:
- Silesian University of Technology,
- Wrocław University of Technology,
- Częstochowa University of Technology,
and in legal issues and issues related to the protection of industrial property with:
- University of Silesia in Katowice.
Innovative Multi Trade Company POLIN, during its almost 40-year activity, mainly in the years 1989-2023, on its own behalf and on behalf of its clients, has made:
- over 500 applications to the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland for inventions, utility models, decorative designs, industrial designs and trademarks, protected mainly in Poland,
- including, for its own needs, over 100 applications for inventions, utility models, industrial designs and trademarks, of which about 50 are currently protected and according to which modernizations are made, mainly in the energy and environmental protection sectors,
- developed a total of 16 documented technologies which are production methods and devices for implementing these methods, mainly in the energy, mining, chemical, and refractory industries.